Options for Representing Minor-Age Accident Victims

A victim of a North Carolina accident who has not yet reached the age of majority has a few options for receiving compensation from an injury claim. Instead of waiting until the child victim reaches the age of 18, a guardian ad litem can be assigned to the case. North Carolina trial lawyer Brent Adams explains more about guardian ad litems in the video.