Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyer Focused On your Personal Needs
Our law firm can handle your injury claim or file a lawsuit for you
Injury accidents due to hazardous or dangerous conditions often occur in Raleigh, North Carolina. Whether it’s a slip and fall accident at a business on Oberlin Road or a dog bite in East Raleigh or another neighborhood, you or a loved one can suddenly sustain a serious injury that requires extensive medical care.
Knowing what to do in such situations can be confusing. Even knowing what your rights are might not be clear. That’s why it’s critical that you have an experienced Raleigh personal injury attorney on your side, thoroughly investigating your accident and demanding the maximum financial compensation you deserve.
Our dedicated personal injury lawyers at Brent Adams & Associates can help you every step of the way. We have years of experience handling such cases in Raleigh and throughout Wake County. As a result, we know the laws governing such cases. We know what evidence matters and how to build the strongest possible legal case. That’s why we have such a strong track record of success. You can count on us when you need us the most.
What are common personal injury accidents?
A personal injury accident is any type of accident that occurs due to someone else’s reckless or negligent actions. Often, this involving dangerous or hazardous conditions due to poor maintenance, lack of oversight and other forms of negligence. Specifically, such cases often include:
- Slip and fall accidents due to a property owner’s reckless or negligent actions in Cameron Village or another neighborhood.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect cases that result in serious injuries or illnesses to residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Dog/animal bites in the Five Points neighborhood or another community.
- Wrongful death claims involving fatal accidents due to negligence.
Our law firm also handles injury accident claims involving workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability claims throughout North Carolina. Whatever type of injury case you’re dealing with, we’re here to help you get your life back on track.
How much is my claim worth?
There’s no set dollar amount when it comes to the value of personal injury claims. Some might be worth a few thousand dollars. Others might be worth significantly more. The bottom line is you should be paid for all past, present and future anticipated expenses related to your injury, including:
- Emergency medical treatment, especially if you needed to be treated at Duke Raleigh Hospital Emergency Room or another medical facility for life-threatening injuries.
- Follow-up medical care, including follow-up surgery and other medical procedures to address serious injuries involving chronic, long-term medical issues.
- Physical therapy, especially for people suffering from chronic pain and other physical issues due to serious injuries.
- Money for property damaged as a result of your accident.
- Replacement income if you cannot work while recovering from your injuries.
- Compensation for lost future income if you cannot return to work due to a permanent disability.
- Pain and suffering in certain circumstances.
The bottom line is you should not have to pay for someone else’s mistakes. If you got hurt in Raleigh due to someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior, you deserve to be paid for your injury-related expenses. That’s why it’s critical that you have an experienced attorney on your side, standing up for your rights.
Can I sue for damages?
Many times, the best way to get the money you deserve for your injury-related expenses is to file a lawsuit. This is especially true in North Carolina, which has a fault-based insurance system. That means the at-fault party is responsible for paying for injury victims for their accident-related expenses.
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, this means you may be able to file a lawsuit against:
- The property owner where your accident took place.
- The company that manufactured a product that caused your injury.
- The nursing home where you or a loved one was injured.
- The owner of the dog or another animal that attacked you or a loved one.
It’s important to understand that such legal cases can often be very complicated and contentious. Don’t be surprised if the at-fault party denies doing anything wrong and hires a lawyer to defend their actions. This is why it’s important to have an experienced attorney representing you if you decide to take legal action. Your lawyer can investigate your accident, gather evidence in support of your case and file a lawsuit on your behalf.
Get the Raleigh law firm that gets results. Contact us.
Experience matters when it comes to choosing the right lawyer to represent you after your personal injury accident in Raleigh. That’s why many injured people choose Brent Adams & Associates. We know how to investigate such accidents. We know what evidence to look for. We’re familiar with the deadlines that apply to such cases (you often only have three years to file a lawsuit or take other legal action in North Carolina) and we won’t waste a second getting right to work on your case.
Put your trust in the law firm that puts your needs first. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation with a Raleigh personal injury lawyer. We can demand the maximum financial compensation you deserve for your personal injury claim.