Raleigh Car Accident Lawyer | Auto Accident Attorney
Protect yourself and your family after a car crash or truck accident by reading Raleigh car accident lawyer Brent Adams' book about mistakes to avoid after your accident. The book is free to all injured persons. Our car accident attorneys have helped hundreds of clients obtain millions of dollars for their car crash claims. Brent Adams' book explains:
- Did I really need a car accident lawyer to help me with my car wreck claim?
- How can I pay for my medical expenses after a car crash in NC?
- How do I get paid for being out of work?
- How do I prove another driver was texting-while-driving?
- Who is covered under my insurance in an accident? Anyone driving with me or only my family? What if I wasn't driving my own vehicle in the accident?
- What if I want to settle my claim by myself without an attorney? Raleigh car accident lawyer Brent Adams explains in his video about settling your car accident case on your own.
At Brent Adams & Associates we investigate North Carolina car wreck claims thoroughly tapping all sources of accident evidence. When necessary, we hire experts in such fields as accident reconstruction, life care planning, rehabilitation, and economics to assure you collect the maximum recovery for your car accident claim. From our injury law offices in Wake, Harnett, and Cumberland Counties, the most common personal injury cases we handle involve car accidents. Motor vehicle collisions often entail serious damage to both body and property, and our firm has built relationships with mechanical engineers, reconstruction experts, biomechanics, economists, and other experts who can evaluate the circumstances of the accident and help you prove your case.
Our car accident lawyers meet by appointment at our offices in Raleigh, Cary, Fayetteville, Clinton, and Dunn. For victims of vehicle accidents who are recovering at home or in a hospital - we can come to you. Our attorneys help individuals involved in:
- ATV and quad accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Scooter and moped accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rental car accidents
- Taxi and limousine accidents
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents (including 18 wheelers)
When a victim is killed in a motor vehicle collision, the victim's family can bring a wrongful death claim. Victims of North Carolina car accidents may suffer a number of injuries, including: Head and spinal injuries, broken bones, amputations, burns, paralysis, scarring and disfigurement, and more. Every case is different, but our approach is always the same: We know which federal and North Carolina injury and insurance laws work for you and we will fight to win you the best settlement possible.