The Leapfrog Group recently released their twice-annual hospital safety scores. Our medical malpractice attorneys shared the highest rated hospitals in Raleigh; in today's post we look at the poorest performing hospitals across the state.
The scores are assigned on variables related to medical errors, hospital negligence, and safety protocol. Although this is a snapshot in time based on recent data, the facilities below were the lowest ranking hospitals in North Carolina.
- Harris Regional Hospital - Sylva
- Haywood Regional Medical Center - Clyde
- Maria Parham Medical Center - Henderson
- Rutherford Hospital - Rutherfordton
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center - Lumberton
Curious about pursuing a negligent hospital or medical center? Learn about the medical malpractice statute of limitations in North Carolina.