Attorney Brent Adams broadcasts a Fayetteville radio program on the first and third Tuesdays of each month. The program is called "Making the Law Work for the People."
Mr. Adams appeared on the show with case managers Sandra Diaz-Twine and Monica Williams on Tuesday, December 15th. During this segment they discussed:
- The importance of medical records in a motor vehicle collision claim
- Ways to make gathering medical records easier
- How to cover surgical costs after an accident if the victim does not have health insurance
- How gaps in treatment affect claims
- What to do if the negligent party has no assets or auto insurance
Each program focuses on a different aspect of North Carolina injury law. Board Certified Social Security Disability Benefits Specialist Attorney Vance Jennings hosted a show recently where he explained the importance of having a complete file when applying for disability. Other segments have centered on North Carolina workers' comp claims and dog bite accidents.
As we receive the recordings we are posting them in our legal podcast library. You can watch and listen live on WIDU 1600AM Fayetteville at 10AM on the first and third Tuesdays of each month.