What if my condition worsens after NC workers' comp benefits stop?

If your condition worsens after an order or supplemental award of benefits is made, you can apply to the North Carolina Industrial Commission for additional benefits. You must do this within two years from the date the last North Carolia workers' compensation payment was made.

If you have entered into a “clincher agreement" which has been approved by the Industrial Commission, you can never ask for additional benefits.