Q What Are Examples of "Bad Faith" Insurance?
Here are some examples of bad faith insurance:
- Bad faith occurs when an insurance company fails to properly investigate a claim.
- If a provider interprets a policy unreasonably.
- If a company does not settle your case or refuses to reimburse you, this is bad faith.
- Unreasonable denial of benefits,
- Unreasonable termination of an insurance claim,
- Unreasonable delay when making compensation payments,
- And unreasonable settlements are all practices of bad faith.