What Am I Entitled to for a Defective Drug Case?

Regardless as to whether or not the drug manufacturing company decides to settle or take the case to court if you win the case, you are entitled to:

  • compensation for your medical expenses 
  • payment for physical and/or psychological therapy
  • compensation for lost wages
  • a reward for pain and suffering

Your attorney will help you when you decide what course of action you must take regarding your claim.

If you believe you have a defective drug case, call Brent Adams and Associates by dialing 877-273-6823 or click here. The consultation is free and there is no obligation to call.