Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-BRENT-ADAMS
Phone: (919) 781-7590
Brent Adams & Associates

What should I do if I suspect nursing home abuse?


If you believe there has been a medical form of neglect or abuse, contact a physician or emergency room. If you believe you have witnessed nursing home abuse that has resulted in criminal activity, you should contact the police.