What should I do if I am unable to make my Chapter 13 payment?

If you cannot make your Chapter 13 payment for a limited amount of time, contact the Chapter 13 Trustee and inform them of your situation. If the Trustee agrees, these payments can be made up over a certain amount of time.

If you are not capable of paying your Chapter 13 payments permanently, then your Trustee may be able to dismiss your case or have it transferred to another chapter. The Trustee may also seek to modify your payment plan.