Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-BRENT-ADAMS
Phone: (919) 781-7590
Brent Adams & Associates

If I do not like the authorized treating physician that my employer provides me, can I change doctors?


Injured workers who are not happy with the treating physician provided by their employer may only switch doctors if they obtain a special order from the North Carolina Industrial Commission.