When should I contact a nursing home abuse attorney?

If you believe you or a loved one have fallen victim to nursing home neglect or abuse, you may want to consider contacting an attorney. A lawyer can review your case to see if you are entitled to compensation.

Brent Adams and Associates will help you if you believe you need to seek legal action. You can call our office at 877-273-6823 if you have questions or desire to schedule a free consultation. Our nursing home abuse attorneys maintain a digital library of nursing home neglect information. From legal protections for nursing home residents, to recording video evidence of abuse - you can learn a lot before you meet with a lawyer.