Dunn, NC Personal Injury Attorney Fighting For The Money You Deserve
We can investigate your injury and take legal action in Harnett County for you
Personal injury accidents in Dunn, North Carolina often turn out to be complicated legal cases. In an instant, you or a loved one can sustain a neck injury, a concussion or another type of injury due to a slip and fall accident in a store or restaurant on South Clinton Avenue or another street. Or perhaps you were attacked by a dog or your family’s dealing with injuries due to nursing home abuse.
Whatever the circumstances of your injury claim, our dedicated legal team at Brent Adams & Associates can help you every step of the way. Our lawyers have decades of experience dealing with serious injuries sustained in personal injury accidents. As a result, we know what evidence to look for. We know what questions to ask. That’s why we consistently obtain sizable settlements and verdicts for injury victims and their families. Case results matter here.
What type of accident are you dealing with?
Personal injury accidents can cover a wide range. The key to a successful case often involves providing evidence that someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior resulted in your injury. Examples of such injury accidents include:
- Slip and fall accidents on someone else’s property often due to negligence or poor maintenance that results in an injury accident. Slip and fall injuries often occur in stores, restaurants, swimming pools and other public places.
- Dog bites and animal attacks, often due to lack of supervision on the part of the animal’s owner.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect injuries due to the reckless or negligent actions of nursing home employees or the nursing home itself. Infections due to neglect and poor hygiene are common, along with physical injuries due to abusive nursing home employees.
- Wrongful death claims due to fatal accidents often caused by the reckless or negligent actions of property owners.
Is this how your injury happened in Westhaven or another part of Dunn? Or are you dealing with a different situation? Whatever the circumstances of your injury, our law firm can work with you to build the strongest possible legal case. We also handle injury claims involving workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability.
How much is my case worth?
After a serious injury accident, many people only take into account short-term expenses, like property damage or medical bills for emergency medical care at Betsy Johnson Hospital or another medical facility. But the reality is you should be paid for all of your injury-related expenses, both short-term and long-term. Such expenses can cover a wide range, including:
- Future medical expenses, including follow-up surgery, physical therapy and chronic pain management.
- Home modifications if you have a permanent disability due to your injury.
- Replacement income while you’re recovering from your injury and cannot work.
- Lost future income if you cannot return to work due to a serious permanent injury.
The stakes are high after many injury accidents. The person or property owner responsible for your injury knows this. That’s why they often hire an attorney to defend their actions and deny your claim. The at-fault party’s insurance company often does the same thing.
This is why it’s critical that you have a lawyer on your side who can represent you and make sure your rights are fully respected. An experienced attorney can investigate your injury, present evidence in support of your claim and negotiate the best possible settlement offer on your behalf. If the at-fault party or its insurance company don’t cooperate, your lawyer can file a lawsuit or take other legal action on your behalf.
You have rights. We can fight for them. Contact us.
The clock is ticking after your injury accident. In North Carolina, you only have three years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit or take other legal action. This deadline is known as the statute of limitations. If you miss that deadline, you could miss out on your only opportunity to obtain the money you deserve for your injury claim.
We get it at Brent Adams & Associates. That’s why we want to get right to work on your case. When you have our powerful legal team on your side, you can dictate what happens next instead of insurance companies or business owners. You are in charge. Contact us to learn more about your legal options. Schedule your free case evaluation at our Dunn law firm.