Personal Injury Case Settlements: Medical Malpractice, Workers' Comp, Accidents
Settlements and verdicts pursued for innocent people who were injured due to no fault of their own are found below. Do you have questions for us about your own North Carolina personal injury case? Contact our Raleigh injury lawyers for a private, no-cost consultation today.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
Social Security Disability
- Raleigh Disability Law Firm Wins $100K+ for Client
- $3.4M Verdict in Johnston County Wrongful Death of Man in Bar
- Jury Returns $15M Verdict for Motorcycle Rider With Brain Damage
Awarded: $15M Verdict in Motorcycle Accident
- $1.7M Verdict for Bladen County Truck Accident Victim
- $2.5M Settlement for North Carolina Truck Accident Victim
- $5M Settlement Resulted From Defective Minivan Door Latch
- NC Trooper Proved Wrong in $1.5M Truck Accident Settlement
- NC Truck Driver Receives $3M Settlement Plus Workers’ Comp
- You Can Get Rid of a Vocational Rehabilitation Caseworker
Awarded: $3M Plus Workers' Comp
Awarded: Vocational Rehibilitation Caseworker Removed