A woman has filed suit against Slack Group, claiming a live electrical wire caused her to suffer personal injuries.
According to the suit she filed on June 10 in West Virginia’s Kanawha Circuit Court, Cathy Seabolt was walking through the defendant’s trailer park on July 4, 2009 in order to visit a home there when she was shocked by an electrical wire.
Seabolt claims negligence on the part of the defendant for failure to shut the electricity to the wire off and keep the trailer park free of dangerous electrical materials. She said Slack Group failed to exercise due or reasonable care under the circumstances through their failure to properly maintain the premises. She said “it was foreseeable that a live electrical wire could have caused a tenant or their visitor to sustain severe injuries.”
Seabolt said that the incident resulted in serious injuries to her face, teeth, back, head, feet, and other bodily areas.
Seabolt seeks compensatory damages.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Woman Claims Injuries From Live Wire At Trailer Park"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."