If you plan to travel this year, purchasing traveler's insurance is an investment you should consider. However, picking the right company to purchase from needs to be considered carefully. Prices vary based on your location and your age. Based on Christopher Elliot's Readers' Choice Awards, these are the companies you should buy travel insurance from:
- Allianz Global Assistance- This is the largest travel insurance company in the world. They have more than 25 million customers per year, and their guarantee is to help travelers at any time, no matter their location. Allianz can hold their insurance at a low rate thanks to its parent company. This company has top notch customer service, and they respond to claims quickly.
- Amex Assurance- Amex Assurance is a highly recommended traveling company that offers several types of policies. You also don't have to be a cardmember to qualify for coverage, according to HuffPost.
- Generali Global Assistance- The Europ Assistance Group, Generali Global Assitance's parent company, has been ensuring travelers since 1963. The success Generali (formally known as CSA Travel Protection) has found is "built on the foundation of trust that clients have placed in our ability to provide assistance in the most difficult of circumstances." According to Christopher Elliot, the author of the HuffPost article, Here are the Best Travel Insurance Companies for Your 2018 Vacation, the Generali Global Assistance company lives up to their promises and attends to issues quickly.
- Seven Corners- Seven Corners is a private insurance company, with its headquarters located in Carmel, Indiana. Christopher Elliot, the host of Elliot, a customer advocacy site, has received only seven complaints about Seven Corners--ever. Seven Corners specializes in foreign government business. They settle their cases quickly and privately.
- Travel Guard- AIG, Travel Guard's parent company, is a trustworthy company. Complaints are handled quickly and efficiently.
Check out these companies before your next big trip to ensure your safety. Click here to visit Christopher Elliot's customer advocacy website.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Top 5 Traveler's Insurance Companies for 2018"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."