Harnett County Drunk Driving Death

A recent drunk driving crash killed a young man in Harnett County, North Carolina. Sanford resident William Burnett III, 26, crashed into a guardrail after driving on Highway 87. According to reports from NBC17, no other people were killed or injured.

Injured in a Car Accident in Raleigh-area

There were 430 fatal drunk driving accidents in North Carolina in 2009, according to Alcohol Alert. If someone else had been injured in this recent Harnett County car accident, our lawyers at Brent Adams & Associates would advise them of their rights as a victim of a negligent driving accident. Anyone who is injured in a car accident because of another driver or entity's negligence is entitled to compensation.

Personal Injury Auto Accident Attorneys

Car accident lawyers at Brent Adams & Associates work with car crash victims who experience pain, lost work, high medical bills--and in some cases--permanent physical and emotional impairments. Every vehicle collision is unique. Speed, areas of impact, whether or not victims are wearing seat belts, condition of airbags and many other factors affect survivors' injuries.

NC Car and Auto Accident Lawyers

If you or someone you know was hit by a drunk driver, or if you were a passenger in a vehicle crash where the driver was intoxicated, you can seek payments for injuries you have sustained as a result of the car crash. Spinal and cranial trauma, bone fractures, scarring and physical handicaps are all possible and compensable. Sometimes car accident victims require physical therapy for the rest of their lives. They may not even be able to return to their former employment and require assistance for basic daily care. Filing a claim through insurance companies is a complicated process that can become even more complicated if the insurance company isn't following through on the coverage they outlined in their policy. Having a car accident lawyer from Brent Adams & Associates working on your behalf means you'll have decades of legal experience on your side. Contact an attorney today for a consultation.

Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment