Fayetteville Personal Injury Attorney: 3 Tips to Avoid Pedestrian Accidents
Innocent pedestrians are killed in NC car accidents because of drivers’ negligence. As a driver, how can you prevent hitting a pedestrian?
• Don’t drink and drive like Vernon McCauley, as outlined above. Call a cab or have a designated driver take you home.
• Drive the speed limit. Speeding is the number one cause of NC car accidents.
• Use hands-free devices for your cell phone while driving.
As a pedestrian, how can you prevent a car from hitting you?
• Use crosswalks whenever possible. If not, cross in a straight line and never diagonally.
• Observe traffic lights.
• Be seen. Wear reflective clothing and/or make eye contact with drivers before crossing.
Personal Injury Lawyers Fayetteville NC
Fayetteville personal injury attorneys with Brent Adams & Associates handle cases for NC car accident victims who have been injured due to no fault of their own. Negligent drivers like Vernon McCauley who drive while impaired, other drivers who talk on their cell phones while driving, and other careless drivers who don’t follow speed limits put other cars and pedestrians at risk for severe car accident injuries that could be life-changing or fatal. Call to schedule a free review of your NC personal injury case in our Fayetteville, Raleigh or Dunn offices. Alternatively, we’re happy to come to you. Call for an appointment 800.849.5931.