5 Steps to Determining Disability in Dunn
Consulting with a disability attorney in Dunn can help you learn if you qualify to receive Social Security disability benefits. He or she can explain the strict requirements that must be met in order to be eligible.
There are five steps that help in determining if an individual is disabled, which are as follows:
- work – if you are currently working, your average monthly earnings must not exceed a certain amount and you must have earned enough work credits;
- severity of medical condition – must have significant limitations in basic work-related tasks such as walking, carrying, sitting, lifting, etc.;
- listing of Impairments – medical condition must meet or equal that of a listed impairment;
- previous work – if you can do work that you did in the past, you will not be considered disabled; and
- other type of work – if your skills, education and experience can be transferred to another type of work, you won’t be found disabled.
If you need further explanation on the specifics of how a disability is determined, such as work credits or medical conditions that are found under the listing of impairments, an attorney can help.
Contacting a Disability Attorney in Dunn
Speaking with a disability attorney at Brent Adams & Associates can help you learn if you qualify to receive Social Security disability benefits. Call to schedule your free consultation – 800-849-5931 or 910-892-8177.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "5 Steps to Determining Disability in Dunn"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."