Helpful Internet Resources for NC Accident Victims
It can be overwhelming to search the web for legitimate legal resources and legal information regarding your North Carolina accident case. To help direct your search to the right resources we have collected a list of websites and links that are filled with up-to-date, clear and relevant information about NC workers' comp, car accidents, Social Security Disability benefits, insurance disputes and more.
- Collision Safety Consultants | Inspect NC Auto Body Work After an Accident:
What if your car was negligently repaired after a NC auto accident? Collision Safety Consultants inspects your vehicle to make sure the proper parts and body work was safely completed. They also provide estimates on loss of value for insurance companies.
- Labor Law Posters - Federal State and OSHA Labor Law Poster Compliance: State, Federal & OSHA Labor Law Poster Compliance Service, including federal minimum wage poster, EEOC, FMLA, USERRA, and other mandatory postings.
- North Carolina Industrial Commission:
The NC Industrial Commission is focused on protecting employees' rights and processing workers' comp claims.
- North Carolina Work Injury Lawyer:
The Injured Workers' Guide is a one-stop resource for anyone who is hurt on the job in North Carolina.
- ERISA Benefit Denials and Appeals:
State and federal laws regarding healthcare are sometimes hard to understand. This site provides resources that make it easier to learn about benefits.
- ERISA Regulation of Health Plans: Fact Sheet:
Compiled by The Alliance For Health Reform, this fact sheet details federal and state authorities in regards to ERISA.
- NC Social Security Disability Determination Services:
This service provides decisions on Social Security Disability claims in NC.
- Report Social Security Disability Fraud:
You can report Social Security Disability fraud directly to the Social Security Administration through their online report system here.
- File a Complaint | Better Business Bureau of Eastern North Carolina:
If you have an insurance dispute, a last resort is filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Eastern North Carolina. First, consult our Raleigh, Fayetteville & Dunn insurance dispute attorneys to try and resolve your claim out of court.
- Guide to Handling Insurance Disputes | Kaiser Family Foundation:
This guide helps consumers manage insurance disputes with their healthcare providers.
- North Carolina Department of Insurance:
The North Carolina Department of Insurance website offers information about state legislation that pertains to insurance disputes. Find insurance dispute information about auto, home or life insurance policies, as well as file a complaint and report fraud with the insurance commissioner.