A man has filed suit against the Beaumont Sutherland Lumber store, claiming that he suffered personal injuries when he tripped over an exposed piece of electric wiring and fell into a metal cradle.
According to the suit Bruce E. McCown filed on October 23 in Texas’ Jefferson County District Court, he was shopping for electrical equipment at the store on August 30, 2008, when the exposed wire, which had unraveled from its spool, caused him to trip and fall.
McCown claims the fall has caused him to suffer a laceration to his chest, which required stitches to close. He also claims he incurred medical expenses and experienced physical pain and disfigurement and mental anguish.
Among McCown’s allegations against Sutherland Lumber is breach of ordinary care.
McCown seeks the aforementioned damages, plus costs of suit.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Man Files Suit After Tripping Over Exposed Wire At Hardware Store"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."