Fire Hazards and Dog Death From Heated Pet Mats
Indoor Pet Heating Comfort Pad Mats from World Class, Inc. were responsible for two separate damaging fires, one of which was fatal.
The pet mats were only sold on Amazon. Consumers who purchased heated pet mats from July 2011 through the spring of 2012 should look for Model Number GKC2G002 and stop using the product. The manufacturer is providing a full refund for the $19 products.
Heated pet mat hazards are a result of poor wiring, which can cause fires or dangerous electrical shocks. The negligent manufacturer is responsible for damages caused by the defective product. NC defective product attorneys at Brent Adams & Associates note that anyone affected by a recalled pet mat, whether from sustaining property damage from a fire, or the death or injury of a pet or family member due to the product’s defects, should retain the product—or the remnants of the product—as evidence, document all damage with video or photographs, and maintain copies of all healthcare reports and repair bills.
Innocent pets and people don’t have to suffer emotional and physical damage at their own expense. Defective product laws protect consumers and hold negligent manufacturers accountable for their wrongdoing. Help spread the word about the recalled pet mats by sharing this post and the model number of the defective heated pet mat above with your friends and family.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Fire Hazards and Dog Death From Heated Pet Mats"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."