Fayetteville Man Killed In Propane Explosion, Fire
According to police, a man died of the personal injuries he suffered due to a faulty propane heating system causing an explosion and fire at a house in Fayetteville on October 17.
Upon the police’s arrival at the scene at approximately 3:30 a.m., the house had been fully engulfed in flames. Upon entering the house, firefighters discovered the man’s body.
According to police, the man suffered severe burns.
Officers are waiting on an autopsy to confirm the identity of the man.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Fayetteville Man Killed In Propane Explosion, Fire"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."